Straps and inflatable cushions are widely used devices for packing goods and products of various kinds. Cocoon SRL, based in Lissone, in the province of Monza and Brianza, offers a wide variety of packaging materials, for every transport and logistic need.
Packing with polyester and fabric straps
Cocoon provides a wide range of:
- composite strains produced with high-tenacity polyester yarn and coated with a mixture of materials that give the structure a high tensile strength (up to 5000 daN);
- fabrics made of high-tenacity intertwined wire (tensile strength up to 6000 daN).
Cocoon straps, applicable in total safety, do not rust, can be readjusted and guarantee a high resistance to abrasion, at temperatures ranging from – 40 ° C to + 75 ° C and to chemical effects.
Cocoon also provides:
- manual strapping tools, for polyester and fabric straps
- angle protection for straps
- reel holder for medium / high width straps.
- high strength seals
Inflatable load stabilizing cushions, made of Kraft paper, are inflated with compressed air gun to fill the spaces between loads stowed in transport: thanks to this locking method it will be possible to avoid harmful movements.
See all our products::